OPEN AND TAKING APPOINTMENTS NOW
THE LOOK YOU’VE ALWAYS IMAGINED
FOR THE DAY YOU’LL NEVER FORGET
Michelle always loved hair and beauty. She became passionate about finding creative ways to bring out the very best in people. In the early 2000s, Michelle had a new and innovative idea for a new boutique salon. With her passion and vision in hand, Michelle set off across the country to visit various salons and boutiques. She had the opportunity to work along with amazing stylists and trade techniques and ideas. and She left inspired…
In 2011 Michelle opened Michelle’s Beautique: a boutique hair service salon for women, men, and children. Michelle’s Beautique would deliver cutting-edge services and procedures that stay current with the hottest trends and styles in a relaxed atmosphere and aura where clients — both men and women, can feel comfortable to be themselves.
Michelle’s vision far outreached just an amazing cut or coloring. Michelle’s Beautique values not only outer beauty but also knowledge and inner beauty too. Michelle Beauatique represents what a salon should be, a special place where you can align your outer beauty AND inner beauty as well.
So whether you are looking for just a new style and color or curious about you can also transform and reach that higher level of self-confidence and growth during your visit; Michelle’s Beautique is a place you can call home.
“Michelle and the team were such a pleasure to work with. Beautiful work and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for bridal hair and makeup!”
Hair looked even better than the Pinterest picture!
“We had a small bridal party, just myself, my sister, and mom. Michelle arrived early the day of our wedding and paid close attention to the details of all three of our hairstyles! She was so much fun to work with and made our wedding morning stress free! My hair was absolutely perfect, the pictures speak for themselves.”
Beautiful makeup & hair
“Michelle and another stylist traveled to me and my bridal tribe day of and provided excellent service. My makeup & hair was beautiful and stayed all night! Michelle is kind and I couldn’t have went with a better artist!!”
Schedule Your Appointment Now!
To ensure everyone’s safety here are some simple and important guidelines to protect our valued clients and our team.
- Upon arriving please call the salon and let us know you have arrived. Do not just walk in.
- We will be checking temperatures
- We will be asking covid questions
- Only the person with the appointment will be allowed in the salon
- Please be on time, if you are more than 10 minutes late you will be rescheduled and you will have to pay a deposit for your next appointment
- If you choose not to call or show up for your appointment you will have to pay a deposit for your next appointment
- You are responsible for supplying your own face mask, we are allowed to ask you to remove it. If you choose not to remove it we are not responsible if it gets damaged